I don’t like organizing in-person events because of all the logstics, people involved and cost. So whenever possible, we’ve scheduled webinars to showcase our products, do advanced training and offer practical content.
Along the way, we’ve picked up some best practices from just doing them week in and week out and seeing how others do them.
So I gathered these up and put them into a free ebook titled 15 Best Practices for Rockin’ Webinars.
In this ebook, you’ll learn:
- What is a webinar anyway
- 6 benefits for using webinars in your business
- How to make the most out of your webinars (and your attendees happy)
- Recommended resources for webinars
- How to record your webinar
- 5 tips to remember during your webinar presentation and more
See other posts like this ...
Get free entrepreneurial resources from Startup Sofa
Don't miss any of the great resources and blog posts from StartupSofa. Signup for our email newsletter to receive updates and special training opportunities to get your business launched, or take one to the next level.
Plus, if get Cory's book titled "The Entrepreneurial Adventure: Is It For You" free instantly to jumpstart your business dreams!